Link to Windows
Link to Windows
From your PC, you can instantly access everything you enjoy on your phone. Install the Phone Link app on your Windows PC and the “Link to Windows“ software on your Android device to get started. To view and respond to text messages, make and receive calls, check your alerts, and more, connect your Android phone to your PC. Share your favourite photos between your phone and PC to eliminate the need to email yourself photos. Without ever touching your phone, you can copy, modify, and even drag & drop photographs.
Link to Windows: What does that mean?
- Link to Windows’ ultimate goal is to enable people to utilise the tool that is most appropriate for their work at hand. To ensure shared, synced content, there is a high-level connectivity with Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud service. This will mean a nearly quick and seamless transition as we go from 4G to 5G.
- For instance, PC users presently have to pause their work in order to glance at their phones, answer calls, use apps, and send photos, movies, or other files to their PCs.
- Instead, they desire a world in which content automatically syncs, allowing them to begin a project on one device and continue it on another without interruptions.
- Make and take calls using your computer.
- On your computer, control the notifications on your Android phone.
- Use your PC to access your preferred mobile apps.
- From your computer, read and respond to text messages.
- Drag files from your computer to your phone.
- Between your computer and phone, copy and paste material.
- Instantly access your phone’s images from your computer.
- To communicate with your phone from your computer, use the larger screen, keyboard, mouse, and touch screen on your PC.
Which devices are compatible?
- Mobile device specifications: Android 7.0 or later must be installed on your smartphone.
- PC requirements: Windows 10 with the May 2019 update must be installed on your computer.
Steps to setup Link to Windows
With the following steps you can setup link to windows:
- On your PC and smartphone, download the Your Phone app.
- On devices released after the Note10, there is a preinstalled version of the Your Phone app. You can download the app from the Play Store if your phone is more recent.
- Go to the Microsoft Store, type in “Your Phone,” and then click “Get” to download the software to your computer.
- On your PC, launch the Your Phone app. A Microsoft Account sign-in prompt might appear. Click Continue after selecting Android.
- Your computer’s screen will display a QR code.
- To access the fast panel, swipe down from the top of the screen, then tap Link to Windows.
- Link to Windows can be activate by tapping the switch.
- Tap on Microsoft Account.
- Select Link Phone and Computer.
- Click on CONTINUE.
- Use your smartphone to scan the QR code located on the computer. Match the code displayed on the screen with the box on your mobile device to scan a QR code.